Big Sandy Health Care, Inc. (BSHC) has been providing quality health services to the residents of the Big Sandy region since 1974. Our vision is to continue to expand patient care and health education services. As a nonprofit organization, we need the generous support of donors. Individual and corporate donations will help us continue to make a positive impact on the health of area residents.
If you would like to help those in need, you may donate to the BSHC Community Care Fund or one of the funds established in honor of Eula Hall. You may donate through the web site, by mail to the address listed below, or by contacting Veronica Marcum by telephone at (606) 886-8546.
BSHC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax deductible within the limits of federal tax law.
Links Below Related to Eula Hall:
Directions to Donate Online:
- Click on the "Make a Donation" button to the right.
- You will be directed to Big Sandy Health Care, Inc. online payment method provided by PayPal.
- In the "Price" text box enter the donation amount that you want to give.
- If you have a PayPal account you can pay in that method, otherwise skip this step.
- From this point fill out the text boxes with your personal information signified by a red asterisk.
Donations to this account help support important programs such as cancer screenings, childhood dental health projects, childhood immunizations, diabetes treatment and prenatal care.
The Eula Hall Scholarship Fund will provide financial assistance for area students pursuing careers in healthcare or social service.
The Eula Hall Patient Assistance Fund will cover healthcare costs for uninsured or indigent patients.